- 1 Who won the 2008 women’s gymnastics Olympics?
- 2 Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
- 3 Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
- 4 How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
- 5 Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
- 6 How many medals did the US win in 2008?
- 7 What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 8 What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 9 Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
- 10 What was the 2008 Olympic gymnastics team called?
- 11 Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
- 12 How many medals did China win in 2008?
- 13 How many people went to the 2008 Olympics?
Who won the 2008 women’s gymnastics Olympics?
|Individual all-around||Nastia Liukin United States|
|Team all-around||China (CHN) Cheng Fei Deng Linlin He Kexin Jiang Yuyuan Li Shanshan Yang Yilin|
|Vault||Hong Un Jong North Korea|
|Uneven bars||He Kexin China|
Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
1. Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225 2. Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025
- Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225.
- Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025.
- Cheng Fei, China, 15.950.
- Anna Pavlova, Russia, 15.900.
- Gabriela Dragoi, Romania, 15.625.
- Li Shanshan, China, 15.300.
- Ksenia Afanasyeva, Russia, 14.825.
- Koko Tsurumi, Japan, 14.450.
Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
Cyclist Chris Hoy of Great Britain won the men’s sprint, his third gold medal of the Beijing Games after wins in the men’s keirin and team sprint events. Hoy is the first Briton in 100 years to take home three golds in one Olympic Games.
How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what happened in 2008: The questions started even before the games. In a July New York Times article from that year raised questions about the ages of He Kexin and Jiang Yuyuan whose passports said they were 16, but who other reports pegged as 14.
Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
Chellsie Memmel’s return to gymnastics didn’t start with a plan to get back into competition. Now 32, and a mom of two, Memmel is mounting a comeback as she trains for this summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo. She announced her intentions last July on her YouTube channel alongside her father — and coach — Andy Memmel.
How many medals did the US win in 2008?
2008 Summer Olympics Medals – Totals by Country
|Total Medals by Country|
What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
What Are The Members Of The 2008 U.S. Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Team Up To Now? (L-R) Bridget Sloan, Alicia Sacramone, Samantha Peszek, Chellsie Memmel, Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson celebrate after receiving the silver medal at the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 on Aug. 13, 2008 in Beijing.
What was the 2008 Olympic gymnastics team called?
USA Gymnastics | USA wins team silver medal in women’s gymnastics at 2008 Olympic Games. BEIJING, Aug. 13, 2008 – The U.S. Olympic Team for women’s gymnastics claimed the team silver medal at the 2008 Olympic Games at the National Indoor Stadium in Beijing, China.
Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
2008 Olympic Games Final Medal Rankings
How many medals did China win in 2008?
China won a total of 100 medals, 51 gold, 21 silver, and 28 bronze, which became its largest ever medal tally in Olympic history.
How many people went to the 2008 Olympics?
The 2008 Olympics were watched by 3.5 billion people worldwide and featured the longest distance for an Olympic Torch relay. 2008 Summer Olympics.
|Host city||Beijing, China|
|Motto||One World, One Dream (同一个世界 同一个梦想)|
|Athletes||10,942 (6,305 men, 4,637 women)|
|Events||302 in 28 sports (41 disciplines)|