- 1 What is the average salary for a cheer coach?
- 2 What is the starting salary for a cheer coach?
- 3 How much does Navarro cheer coach make?
- 4 How much do d1 cheer coaches make?
- 5 How much does a NFL cheerleader make a year?
- 6 How much do cheer choreographers make?
- 7 What do cheer coaches earn UK?
- 8 How much do college football coaches make?
- 9 How much is Gabi Butler worth?
- 10 How much does a UCA cheerleader make?
- 11 Who is the cheerleading coach at Ole Miss?
What is the average salary for a cheer coach?
How much does a Cheer Coach make? The national average salary for a Cheer Coach is $43,802 in United States. Filter by location to see Cheer Coach salaries in your area.
What is the starting salary for a cheer coach?
Cheerleading Coach Salary
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
Monica Aldama’s net worth is all-star status Before the show, as the head cheerleading coach for Navarro College, she was banking just over $84,000 per year, per a 2017 estimate.
How much do d1 cheer coaches make?
College Cheerleading Coach Salary
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
How much does a NFL cheerleader make a year?
NFL Cheerleaders Salaries in 2021 – Everything You Need To Know Here
|NFL Cheerleaders Salaries 2021 (Minimum Wage)|
|Category||Per Hour Salary||Yearly Earnings|
|Professional Cheerleaders||$15 – $20||$75,000|
How much do cheer choreographers make?
Cheerleaders in professional sports are referred to as dance teams, and choreographers are responsible for creating and implementing routines. As such, salaried choreographers, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, earned an average of $42,110 as of 2010.
What do cheer coaches earn UK?
There is also the possibility that the new cheer coaches will experience a major pay raise. According to data collected from the U.S. Department of Education, the average salary for a head coach at UK in the 2018-2019 season was over $976,000, and the average salary for an assistant coach was over $185,000.
How much do college football coaches make?
USA TODAY Sports’ annual review of coaches ‘ compensation found that the average total pay for FBS head coaches in 2020-21 is $2.7 million, a 1.1% increase from last year’s average. Those figures include the pay reductions that some coaches are taking this year.
How much is Gabi Butler worth?
Being a cheerleader and stepping into professional work at a young age, she probably has earned a good amount of money. However, as of now, she has a net worth of around $1 million.
How much does a UCA cheerleader make?
Universal Cheerleaders Association Staff Members earn $37,000 annually, or $18 per hour, which is 6% higher than the national average for all Staff Members at $35,000 annually and 56% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans.
Who is the cheerleading coach at Ole Miss?
– Jaylan Davis was named a spirit squad coordinator and Ole Miss ‘ head cheerleading coach on Monday, taking the reins of one of the nation’s premier cheer programs.