- 1 Who won the 2008 women’s gymnastics Olympics?
- 2 Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
- 3 Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
- 4 Who won the 2008 Olympics?
- 5 How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
- 6 Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
- 7 What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 8 What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 9 Who will be on the 2021 Olympic gymnastics team?
- 10 How much money did China spend for the 2008 Olympics?
- 11 Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
- 12 How many medals did China win in 2008?
Who won the 2008 women’s gymnastics Olympics?
|Individual all-around||Nastia Liukin United States|
|Team all-around||China (CHN) Cheng Fei Deng Linlin He Kexin Jiang Yuyuan Li Shanshan Yang Yilin|
|Vault||Hong Un Jong North Korea|
|Uneven bars||He Kexin China|
Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
1. Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225 2. Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025
- Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225.
- Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025.
- Cheng Fei, China, 15.950.
- Anna Pavlova, Russia, 15.900.
- Gabriela Dragoi, Romania, 15.625.
- Li Shanshan, China, 15.300.
- Ksenia Afanasyeva, Russia, 14.825.
- Koko Tsurumi, Japan, 14.450.
Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
What Are The Members Of The 2008 U.S. Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Team Up To Now? (L-R) Bridget Sloan, Alicia Sacramone, Samantha Peszek, Chellsie Memmel, Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson celebrate after receiving the silver medal at the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 on Aug. 13, 2008 in Beijing.
Who won the 2008 Olympics?
2008 Summer Olympics Medals – Totals by Country
|Total Medals by Country|
How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what happened in 2008: The questions started even before the games. In a July New York Times article from that year raised questions about the ages of He Kexin and Jiang Yuyuan whose passports said they were 16, but who other reports pegged as 14.
Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
Chellsie Memmel’s return to gymnastics didn’t start with a plan to get back into competition. Now 32, and a mom of two, Memmel is mounting a comeback as she trains for this summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo. She announced her intentions last July on her YouTube channel alongside her father — and coach — Andy Memmel.
What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
Who will be on the 2021 Olympic gymnastics team?
Tokyo Olympics: Max Whitlock to lead GB men’s gymnastics team
- Double Olympic champion Max Whitlock will lead Great Britain’s four-man artistic gymnastics team at this summer’s Games in Tokyo.
- He is joined by world parallel bars champion Joe Fraser, British all-around champion James Hall and 2021 European medallist Giarnni Regini-Moran.
How much money did China spend for the 2008 Olympics?
The Cost of the Beijing Olympics When China originally bid on hosting the 2008 Summer Olympics, it estimated the cost at $1.625 billion. Since then, several revised budgets have been released, raising the official cost to over $2 billion.
Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
2008 Olympic Games Final Medal Rankings
How many medals did China win in 2008?
China won a total of 100 medals, 51 gold, 21 silver, and 28 bronze, which became its largest ever medal tally in Olympic history.