- 1 Who was the Olympic bar champion in 2008?
- 2 Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
- 3 Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
- 4 Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
- 5 How many medals did the US win in 2008?
- 6 What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 7 What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 8 What was Nastia Liukin’s best event?
- 9 Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
- 10 What was the 2008 Olympic gymnastics team called?
- 11 How many medals did China win in 2008?
- 12 Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
- 13 How many people went to the 2008 Olympics?
Who was the Olympic bar champion in 2008?
18, 2008 – 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin of Parker, Texas, claimed the silver medal on the uneven bars at the 2008 Olympic Games, held at the National Indoor Stadium in Beijing, China, bringing her Olympic medal total to four (one gold, two silver, one bronze).
Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
1. Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225 2. Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025
- Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225.
- Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025.
- Cheng Fei, China, 15.950.
- Anna Pavlova, Russia, 15.900.
- Gabriela Dragoi, Romania, 15.625.
- Li Shanshan, China, 15.300.
- Ksenia Afanasyeva, Russia, 14.825.
- Koko Tsurumi, Japan, 14.450.
Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
Cyclist Chris Hoy of Great Britain won the men’s sprint, his third gold medal of the Beijing Games after wins in the men’s keirin and team sprint events. Hoy is the first Briton in 100 years to take home three golds in one Olympic Games.
Is Chellsie Memmel making a comeback?
Chellsie Memmel’s return to gymnastics didn’t start with a plan to get back into competition. Now 32, and a mom of two, Memmel is mounting a comeback as she trains for this summer’s Olympic Games in Tokyo. She announced her intentions last July on her YouTube channel alongside her father — and coach — Andy Memmel.
How many medals did the US win in 2008?
2008 Summer Olympics Medals – Totals by Country
|Total Medals by Country|
What was Nastia Liukin’s floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
What was Nastia Liukin’s beam score in the 2008 Olympics?
What was Nastia Liukin’s best event?
Liukin again won the U.S. title in 2006, but she sprained her ankle at training camp just before the 2006 world championships. Although she was able to compete only on the uneven bars, she made the best of her one- event appearance, winning the silver medal, along with the team silver.
Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
What Are The Members Of The 2008 U.S. Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Team Up To Now? (L-R) Bridget Sloan, Alicia Sacramone, Samantha Peszek, Chellsie Memmel, Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson celebrate after receiving the silver medal at the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 on Aug. 13, 2008 in Beijing.
What was the 2008 Olympic gymnastics team called?
USA Gymnastics | USA wins team silver medal in women’s gymnastics at 2008 Olympic Games. BEIJING, Aug. 13, 2008 – The U.S. Olympic Team for women’s gymnastics claimed the team silver medal at the 2008 Olympic Games at the National Indoor Stadium in Beijing, China.
How many medals did China win in 2008?
China won a total of 100 medals, 51 gold, 21 silver, and 28 bronze, which became its largest ever medal tally in Olympic history.
Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
2008 Olympic Games Final Medal Rankings
How many people went to the 2008 Olympics?
The 2008 Olympics were watched by 3.5 billion people worldwide and featured the longest distance for an Olympic Torch relay. 2008 Summer Olympics.
|Host city||Beijing, China|
|Motto||One World, One Dream (同一个世界 同一个梦想)|
|Athletes||10,942 (6,305 men, 4,637 women)|
|Events||302 in 28 sports (41 disciplines)|