- 1 Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
- 2 Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
- 3 Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
- 4 How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
- 5 Did Sam Martin break up with Nastia?
- 6 Who won 2008 women’s gymnastics all around?
- 7 How many medals did the US win in 2008?
- 8 What was Nastia Liukin floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
- 9 Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
- 10 How many medals did China win in 2008?
- 11 How many medals India won in Olympics 2008?
Who was the best gymnast in 2008?
1. Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225 2. Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025
- Shawn Johnson, USA, 16.225.
- Nastia Liukin, USA, 16.025.
- Cheng Fei, China, 15.950.
- Anna Pavlova, Russia, 15.900.
- Gabriela Dragoi, Romania, 15.625.
- Li Shanshan, China, 15.300.
- Ksenia Afanasyeva, Russia, 14.825.
- Koko Tsurumi, Japan, 14.450.
Who was on the Olympic gymnastics team in 2008?
What Are The Members Of The 2008 U.S. Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Team Up To Now? (L-R) Bridget Sloan, Alicia Sacramone, Samantha Peszek, Chellsie Memmel, Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson celebrate after receiving the silver medal at the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 on Aug. 13, 2008 in Beijing.
Who won 3 gold medals in 2008 Olympics?
Cyclist Chris Hoy of Great Britain won the men’s sprint, his third gold medal of the Beijing Games after wins in the men’s keirin and team sprint events. Hoy is the first Briton in 100 years to take home three golds in one Olympic Games.
How old were the Chinese gymnasts in 2008?
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what happened in 2008: The questions started even before the games. In a July New York Times article from that year raised questions about the ages of He Kexin and Jiang Yuyuan whose passports said they were 16, but who other reports pegged as 14.
Did Sam Martin break up with Nastia?
“They have mutually and amicably ended their relationship,” a rep for Liukin confirmed to People in 2018, and revealed that they split in the summer of that year. Later, Liukin dated football star, Sam Martin, briefly in 2019 (pictured above) before splitting in 2020.
Who won 2008 women’s gymnastics all around?
Nastia Liukin Shawn Johnson Yang Yilin 2008 — / BEIJING, Aug. 15, 2008 – Nastia Liukin of Parker, Texas, and Shawn Johnson of West Des Moines, Iowa, won the gold and silver medals, respectively, at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China, becoming the first U.S. women to go 1-2 in the all-around at an Olympic Games.
How many medals did the US win in 2008?
2008 Summer Olympics Medals – Totals by Country
|Total Medals by Country|
What was Nastia Liukin floor score in the 2008 Olympics?
Who holds No 1 rank in 2008 Beijing Olympics?
2008 Olympic Games Final Medal Rankings
How many medals did China win in 2008?
China won a total of 100 medals, 51 gold, 21 silver, and 28 bronze, which became its largest ever medal tally in Olympic history.
How many medals India won in Olympics 2008?
|India at the 2008 Summer Olympics|
|Competitors||67 in 12 sports|
|Flag bearer||Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore (opening) Vijender Singh (closing)|
|Medals Ranked 50th||Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze 2 Total 3|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|